- Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown is owned by ADRAS Pty Ltd and accordingly when communicating with us or receiving correspondence/communication from us both the company name (Adras Pty Ltd) and/or the business name (Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown) may be used and are interchangeable.
- ADRAS Pty Ltd is committed to complying with Commonwealth legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
Collection of information
- Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
- In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by ADRAS Pty Ltd:
- If you contact ADRAS Pty Ltd in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Further, if you submit an e-mail containing contact information ie e-mail address, telephone number, private address, etc we may keep a record of your personal information.
- At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
- In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
- Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
- Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
- Our website may contain links to other web sites and those third party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. ADRAS Pty Ltd encourages users to be aware when they leave this site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Security and storage
- ADRAS Pty Ltd places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
- Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
- ADRAS Pty Ltd retains the information you provide to us including possibly your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held securely off-line or a secure third-party servers.
- Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
- No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user’s personal information, ADRAS Pty Ltd cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once ADRAS Pty Ltd receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
- Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your personal details, credit card details, passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Access to and correction of personal information
- ADRAS Pty Ltd’s committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, clients and website users.
- So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the National Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information.
- Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
- If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
- We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Commonwealth Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.
Transfer of information overseas
- Pursuant to the National Privacy Principles we may transfer personal information we have collected about you to someone other than you in a foreign country only if such transfer is permitted by the National Privacy Principles.
- ADRAS Pity Ltd collects information from the site using “IP files”.
- When you visit the Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown website to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. This information will only be used for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Web Site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Site.
Changes to The Policy
- Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the National Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au
- Unless otherwise stated, ADRAS Pty Ltd owns the intellectual property rights to this website and material used/displayed in the website. All the intellectual property rights are thereby reserved.
- You may only view, download for caching purposes and print pages from this website for your own personal use.
- You must not:
- publish, republish or distribute material from this website,
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website,
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from this website for a commercial purpose.
Acceptable use of website
- You must not use this website in any way that causes or may cause, damage to the website, impair the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious computer software.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the written consent of ADRAS Pty Ltd
- “user content” means any material (including text, images, audio and/or video material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
- You grant to ADRAS Pty Ltd a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to ADRAS Pty Ltd the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or ADRAS Pty Ltd.
- ADRAS Pty Ltd reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the ADRAS Pty Ltd servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
No Warranties and Limitations of liability
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ADRAS Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- ADRAS Pty Ltd does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all, and
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing in this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. Should you require advice then you should seek the advice services of an appropriate professional.
- ADRAS Pty Ltd will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.