If It Says Apricot
Then you know our jam contains 100% Apricot
We add and change the jams available as the seasons change. Please keep returning to this page to see what becomes available throughout the year.
To Order and Test our Products please complete the form provided.
Once we receive your order we will contact you further to confirm availability, total costs and provide information regarding payment and delivery.
Premium Wine Jams Are $8.00 per jar whereas the Standard Range is $6.00 per jar
Please Be Aware – confirmation of your order can only be made once full payment is received.
We currently have the following Jams available:
Our Premium Range
- Sauvignon Blanc Jam – New 2021 Vintage
- Shiraz Jam – New 2021 Vintage
- Merlot Jam – New 2021 Vintage
Our Standard Range
New Season Marmalades
- Orange and Cognac Marmalade – New
- Italian Mandarin Marmalade – New
- Lime, Rhubarb and Ginger Marmalade – New
Limited Edition – Bridgetown in the Winter Jams
Quince and Rosé Jam – ‘Turkish Delight’SOLD OUT
- Apple, Rum and Raisin Jam – ‘Apple Pie’
Rhubarb and Strawberry Jam – ‘Winter Crumble’SOLD OUT
- Raspberry and Strawberry Jam – New
- Peach, Caramelised Pear and Bourbon Jam – New
- Fig and Vinocotto Jam – New Stock
- Blackberry and Gin Jam – Limited Stock
- Plum, Rhubarb and Ginger Jam – New Stock
- Roasted Apricot and Vanilla Jam – New Stock
- Premium Mixed Berry Jam – New Stock
Our Jams Ingredients are 100% the fruit named on the jar, sugar and either orange/lemon zest and juice (or both).
Our Relishes, Chutneys and Pickles
One of the joys of growing your own produce is the ability to preserve various items so they can be enjoyed out of season. We have always made a number of Relishes, Chutneys and Pickles which have primarily been for use in guest meals or farm only sale. Here is your opportunity to tastes some of these other Little Hill Farm sensations.
- We Currently Have No Relish or Chutneys Available
Our Chutneys and Relish jars (300 ml) are $6.00 per jar.
If you send us an order we will always respond – You should therefore always check your SPAM FOLDER in case our reply is forwarded to the spam folder rather than your INBOX.