Farm Tour, Scone Demonstration and Jam Tasting Experience
In Bridgetown and looking for something interesting and fun to see and do. Then come to Little Hill Farm and enjoy our morning or afternoon Farm Tour Experience.
Held most Saturdays throughout the year at 10.30 AM and 2.30 PM, it is an ideal way to spend an hour or so enjoying some rural hospitality. Get a scone making workshop with Antonio, where he will pass on the secrets for making the perfect scone, then head off with Adam (and Chase) on a tour of the farm to see what we grow and learn a little about our rural lifestyle and the changing seasons before returning to the farmhouse to enjoy tea/coffee, warm scones and an assortment of our delicious Little Hill Farms jams.
The total cost of the farm experience is $25.00 per person* and we require a minimum of 4 people in your group.
* If more than 4 people attend the farm experience in your group, then the price is reduced to $20.00 per person
** We no longer provide this activity for 1 x single couple (two people) unless you are a guest staying on the farm. Visit our Accommodation Pages for further information.
Please Do Not Visit The Farm Unless You Have Made A Booking
Saturday – 7 May 2022
Saturday – 14 May 2022
Saturday – 21 May 2022
Saturday – 28 May 2022
Saturday – 4 June 2022
Saturday – 11 June 2022
Saturday – 18 June 2022
Saturday – 25 June 2022 Private Function
Saturday – 2 July 2022
Saturday – 9 July 2022
Saturday – 16 July 2022 Private Function
Saturday – 23 July 2022
Saturday – 30 July 2022
Saturday – 6 August 2022
Saturday – 13 August 2022
Saturday – 20 August 2022
Saturday – 27 August 2022
Please Note – We can sometimes accommodate our ‘tour and scone activity’ on other days of the week. To enquire about an alternative date to the dates listed above, please use the booking form.
Places are strictly limited
If you send us a booking/enquiry, we always respond – You should always check your SPAM FOLDER in case our reply is forwarded to the folder rather than your INBOX.
General Terms and Conditions
- All tours of the farm must be pre-booked using our booking form.
- All bookings require a minimum of four people.
- All participants must wear appropriate footwear, namely enclosed walking shoes.
- Visitors are not permitted to roam the farm un-accompanied.
- The tour IS NOT suitable for those with movement / vision impairments.
- The tour IS NOT intending for those wanting to give their children a farm animal experience.