Farm Tour, Scone Demonstration and Jam Tasting Experience
In Bridgetown and looking for something interesting and fun to see and do. Then come to Little Hill Farm and enjoy our morning or afternoon Farm Tour Experience.
Held most Saturdays throughout the year and some public holidays at 10.30 AM and 2.30 PM, it is an ideal way to spend an hour or so enjoying some rural hospitality. Get a scone making workshop with Antonio, where he will pass on the secrets for making the perfect scone, then head off with Adam (and Chase) on a tour of the farm to see what we grow and learn a little about our rural lifestyle and the changing seasons before returning to the farmhouse to enjoy tea/coffee, warm scones and an assortment of our delicious Little Hill Farms jams.
The total cost of the farm experience is $25.00 per person.
Please Do Not Visit The Farm Unless You Have Made A Booking
Saturday – 10 March 2018
Saturday – 17 March 2018
Saturday – 24 March 2018
Saturday – 31 March 2018
Sunday – 1 April 2018 (2.30 PM Only)
Monday – 2 April 2018 (10.30 AM Only)
Saturday – 7 April 2018
Saturday – 14 April 2018
Saturday – 21 April 2018
Saturday – 28 March 2018
Saturday – 5 May 2018
Saturday – 12 May 2018
Saturday – 19 May 2018
Saturday – 26 May 2018
Places are strictly limited
General Terms and Conditions
- All tours of the farm must be pre-booked using our booking form.
- All bookings require a minimum of two people.
- All participants must wear appropriate footwear, namely enclosed walking shoes.
- Visitors are not permitted to roam the farm un-accompanied.
- The tour IS NOT suitable for those under 12 years of age or those with movement / vision impairments.