Payment policy for Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown
Please Note – Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown is owned by ADRAS Pty Ltd and therefore all payments to Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown are to the parent company.
To secure a seat in one of our cooking classes, food appreciation activities or learning sessions (event), the participant must make full payment of their participation fee in advance to secure a seat . You will not be confirmed as an attendee until full payment has been made.
All prices quoted in this website are GST inclusive.
Purchases made through this website are non-refundable and non-transferable to another event or date unless previously discussed and agreed to by Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown.
Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown accepts payments through direct bank deposit, cash, cheque or postal note. Payment must be received and cleared in advance to secure your place.
Once your booking is processed and funds are cleared you will receive an e-mail confirming the booking and providing extra details regarding your event. This booking confirmation is proof of entry and will generally be provided with 24 hours.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled then all participants will be notified within 48 hours of the commencement date for the event and have the option to reschedule to another event or receive a full refund.
In the circumstance that a participant needs to cancel their booking, then the following will apply:
- If more than 14 days prior to the date of the event, then the participant has the option to reschedule to another event (as long as one is available within a 3 month period of the cancellation date). If no other suitable event is available within the 3 month period, then the participant will receive a full refund.
- If the cancellation is 14 days and less before the event, then the full booking payment will be forfeited and there is no option to reschedule to an alternative event.
- If a participant is unable to attend a booked event, they have the ability to transfer their place the event to another person. If intending to transfer a place to another person it is requested that you advise Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown in advance and provide the name of the alternate attendee.
Attending a Class
To ensure that all events run smoothly and on time, please turn up prior to the commencement time for your event but no more than 15 minutes before, as we will be preparing in the lead up to the commencement time.
Our address – 25 East Blackwood Terrace, Bridgetown 6255 (follow Gifford Street into Grey Hills Road and follow the road until it changes name into East Blackwood Terrace). From the corner of Steere and Gifford Streets, it is approximately 2.5 km to Little Hill Farm.
Parking – Parking is available onsite. Once you arrive at the entrance to the farm, drive up the hill to the farmhouse and park in the designated areas.
General Terms and conditions when attending Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown
- RIGHT TO REFUSE – Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown reserves the right to refuse a participant entrance to an event, if the instructor feels that they are intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled event. A ‘Refusal of Entry’ will result in a forfeiture of your participation fee.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY – When participating in a Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown event, participants acknowledge that they will be around and potentially using sharp or dangerous tools associated with a kitchen or garden environment. All participant therefore release, indemnify and exclude ADRAS Pty Ltd and its employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown. A participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen and garden environment when they make a full payment for a scheduled event.
- START TIME – All events run by Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown will start on time. We advise participant to arrive 10 minutes early to minimise the chance of missing any of their event. If a participant is late for an event, it is their responsibility to catch up with the rest of the participants and to minimise disruption to others.
- DAMAGE/LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY – Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of merchandise left at Little Hill Farm prior to, during or after an event and is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form. If a participant does happen to leave an item on the farm, they have 14 days to retrieve the item, otherwise Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown will bin the item or donate it to charity.
- DAMAGE/LOSS OF LITTLE HILL FARM – BRIDGETOWN PROPERTY – A participant may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown property during their event.
- CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF LITTLE HILL FARM – BRIDGETOWN – Should Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown be unable to provide for your event due to circumstances beyond its control, then Little Hill Farm – Bridgetown is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur, other than a refund of your fee.