We have FOUR STUDIOS available for short-term holiday rental.
Each studio is named after a prominent founding families of the BLACKWOOD VALLEY REGION.
Studio 1. Lee Steere – Founding Family of The Blackwood Valley Region
Studio 2. Hester – Founding Father of Bridgetown
Studio 3. Forrest – Pioneering Family of The Blackwood Valley Region
Studio 4. Blechynden – Founding Father of Bridgetown
Our tariff is calculated on a per studio/per night basis. The tariff rate ranges from $160.00 to $180.00 per night and excludes any surcharge (see below)
The tariff rate you will be charged is dependent on the duration of the stay, the time of year and if you take meals as part of your stay.
- We apply a minimum 2-night stay on all bookings.
- Each studio is only permitted to sleep 2 people.
- We DO NOT permit pets on the farm.
- We prefer guests who have some knowledge of our story and want the Little Hill Farm Experience – mother nature, panoramic vistas, seasonal food, rest and relaxation.
In calculating the cost of your stay, we use the following guidelines
- $160.00 – $175.00 per night/per studio * – depends on number of meals during your stay
- $180.00 – $190.00 per night/per studio [Studio Only / No Meals] – depends on length of stay
* room rate does not include the cost of the meal/s, this is extra.
During peak periods – namely public holiday and event periods, there is sometimes a $20.00 surcharge per studio/per night – it depends on event/holiday (we will let you know when you book).
2020 Public Holiday and Event Periods
Friday 1 January 2021 – New Year’s Day
Tuesday 26 January 2021 – Australia Day
Monday 1 March 2021 – Labour Day (includes 27 and 28 February as well as 1 March)
Friday 2 April 2021 – Good Friday *
Saturday 3 April 2021 – Easter Saturday *
Sunday 4 April 2021 – Easter *
Monday 5 April 2021 – Easter Monday *
Sunday 25 April 2021 – Anzac Day (includes 24 and 26 April)
Monday 7 June 2021 – Western Australia Day (Foundation Day) (includes 5 and 6 June)
Monday 27 September 2021 – Queen’s Birthday (includes 25 and 26 September)
Saturday 25 December 2021 – Christmas Day (includes 27 and 28 December)
Sunday 26 December 2021 – Boxing Day (includes 27 and 28 December)
25 – 27 June 2021 – Truffle Kerfuffle *
12 – 14 November 2021 – Blues at Bridgetown *
* Easter, Truffle Kerfuffle and the Blues at Bridgetown Festival – have a three day minimum stay
We generally only accept bookings up to six months in advance.
We provide special accommodation packages from time to time – see what packages are available.
Our accommodation is an ‘Adult Retreat’ and accordingly WE DO NOT ALLOW children of any age, unless a family group rents ALL FOUR STUDIOS for the duration of their stay at Little Hill Farm.
A Family Group MUST maintain our occupancy and licence restriction of – two people – per studio/per night.
Little Hill Farm is Hospitality and Tourism – COVID-19 Hygiene Certified
We update the calendar as we receive bookings and a date is only made BLUE – FULLY BOOKED when ALL 4 studios are taken
Once we receive your booking we will contact you via email to confirm the enquiry and provide further information.